4444 West Stone Drive
Allandale Mansion was given to the City of Kingsport in 1969. Built in 1950 by Ruth and Harvey Brooks, Allandale still houses their fine furnishings. Once a 500 acre farm where Mr. Brooks raised his championship Black Angus cows and blue-ribbon walking horses, Allandale Mansion is now an elegant public facility.
The Facility features include:
This Gazebo is one of two available at Allandale and located near the ponds and picnic area. Features include an open column style structure with a brick pathway that leads to the Gazebo and ornamental landscaping surrounds the site. Events can be held inside the Gazebo or on the adjacent grass space. Estimated seating capacity is 250.
An amphitheater, a Georgian style mansion, the Heron Dome, park benches, a pavilion, picnic tables, two barns and two stocked ponds are also available at the facility. Fishing license is required.
The grounds of Allandale Mansion are open daily dawn to dark, except when scheduled for events.
For more information and reservations contact 423-229-9422 or visit www.allandalemansion.com.