2017 Brickyard Park Drive
Brickyard Park is a premier sports facility and community park, located on property formerly owned by General Shale Inc. The park contains 43 acres. Brickyard Park is a smoke free facility.
The Park features include:
- 1 – Fenced and lighted 300′ distance, dirt infield ball field with an electric scoreboard and bleachers
- 2 – Fenced and lighted 325′ distance, dirt infield ball fields with electric scoreboards and bleachers
- 1 – Fenced and lighted 350′ distance, dirt infield ball field with grandstand seating bleachers, shade structures and an electric scoreboard.
- A 10′ x 11′ climate controlled meeting room on the first floor of a two story central tower with viewing windows
- A lighted flagpole
- Lighted parking lots
- Picnic tables with umbrellas
- Ornamental landscaping
- Full service concession (operated by Kingsport Parks and Recreation)
2017 Brickyard Park Drive – Kingsport, TN 37660
The park is open when scheduled for events. For more information contact 423-229-9459.
For field reservations contact 423-229-9459.