Miracle Field Park is a multi-purpose community park, located on property formerly owned by General Shale, Inc.
Miracle Field Park is a smoke-free facility. No pets are allowed inside the complex.
The Park features include:
- A fenced and lighted 120′ distance ballfield with a rubber surface, LED video screen/scoreboard, LED field lights, and covered grandstand/stadium seating.
- A 25’ x 36’ picnic shelter with ceiling fans, lighting, 6 accessible picnic tables and a P.A. system.
- A fenced children’s playground for ages 6-12 that includes spinners, multiple slides, musical equipment, a cargo seat swing, climbing structures and sensory/motion equipment. The playground surface is rubberized. Within the playground area there are 4 ADA accessible picnic tables under a shade structure. Several park benches are available, for seating, within the fenced area.
- A lighted flagpole
- Public restrooms
- A water fountain, with refill station
- Lighted parking lots
- Park benches
- Ornamental landscaping, inscribed pavers, and sponsor signage.
- Full service concessions (operated by Kingsport Parks and Recreation).
- Adaptive Playground
- Baseball Fields
- Picnic Tables
- Rental Features
- Walking Trails
Miracle Park FAQ's
Is the field available to rent for a practice?
At this time the field is not available for rentals.
Is the pavilion available to rent for a private event?
Yes, the pavilion is available for rentals during three time blocks each day: 9am-12pm, 1pm-4pm and 5pm-8pm. Cost is $30.
Is the playground open to the public?
Yes, the playground is open to the public from dawn to dark.