Eastman Park at Horse Creek
Eastman Park at Horsecreek is a 35 acre community park with many recreation components. No pets are allowed inside the complex.
The Park features include:
- 3 – 65 x 105 yards lighted Bermuda grass soccer fields with goals
- 2 – 50 x 80 yards lighted Bermuda grass soccer fields with goals
- 1 – 50 x 80 yards unlighted Bermuda grass soccer field with goals
- Bleacher seating
- A covered breezeway
- A main building with bathrooms
- Meeting space
- Ornamental landscaping
- An outdoor restroom facility
- A lighted parking lot
- A paved walking trail
- Picnic tables
- A water fountain and refill station
Tri-Cities United operates soccer programs at the park. For more information, please contact 423-408-8144 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also visit their website at: https://www.kingsportsoccer.org
- Soccer Fields
- Walking Trails
Eastman Park at Horse Creek FAQ's
Are fields available to rent for practice?
Fields are typically available for rent if programs are not scheduled. Cost is $15 per hour with a minimum of 2 hours. Please call the Kingsport Parks and Recreation Athletics office at 423-229-9458 to check availability and reserve a field.
Are pets allowed inside Eastman Park?
No, only service animals are allowed inside the field area. There is a walking trail around the facility that is pet friendly but leash laws do apply.