Brickyard Park is a 43 acre premier sports facility and community park, located on property formerly owned by General Shale, Inc.
Brickyard Park is a smoke-free facility. No pets are allowed inside the complex.
The Park features include:
- 1 – Fenced and lighted 300′ distance, dirt infield ball field with an electric scoreboard and bleachers
- 2 – Fenced and lighted 325′ distance, dirt infield ball fields with electric scoreboards and bleachers
- 1 – Fenced and lighted 350′ distance, dirt infield ball field with grandstand seating bleachers, shade structures and an electric scoreboard.
- A 10′ x 11′ climate controlled meeting room on the first floor of a two story central tower with viewing windows
- A lighted flagpole
- Lighted parking lots
- Picnic tables with umbrellas
- Ornamental landscaping
- Full service concession (operated by Kingsport Parks and Recreation)
- Baseball Fields
Brickyard Park FAQ's
Are fields available to rent for practice?
Fields are typically available for rent if Kingsport Parks and Recreation programs are not scheduled. Cost to rent is $15 per hour with a minimum of 2 hours. Please call the Kingsport Parks and Recreation Athletics office at 423-229-9458 to check availability and reserve a field.
Are pets allowed inside Brickyard Park?
No, only service animals are allowed inside the ballfield area.
Is Brickyard Park available to rent for a tournament?
Please call the Kingsport Parks and Recreation Athletics office at 423-229-9458 for information on how to reserve the facility for a tournament.