The Barking Lot
The Barking Lot does not have a membership requirement, and anyone can bring their dog to run and play with other dogs. This park features benches, a fenced recreation area, doggie waste stations and a water fountain for dogs and their owners.
Rules & Regulations
- Vacate premises during inclement weather.
- Parents are responsible for the safety and supervision of their children.
- Clean up after dogs and dispose of waste in appropriate containers.
- Keep dogs on leash before entry and after leaving the fenced area. Off leash dogs allowed in fenced area ONLY.
- Fill in holes and stop dogs from digging.
- Maintain supervision and control over dogs at all times.
- Limit the number of dogs: 2 per adult
- No alcoholic beverages or illegal drugs
- No glass containers of any kind.
- No loitering, littering, or defacing of property.
- No unauthorized selling of goods/merchandise, tents, canopies, or signs.
- No dog toys, dog treats, or water bowls.
- No dogs under 6 months of age.
- No aggressive dogs or female dogs in heat.
- No children under 12.
The Park features include:
- Park Benches
- Water Fountains