4444 West Stone Drive
Located on 25 acres, Kingsport’s Allandale Mansion is a popular spot for weddings, private parties and business functions. Allandale Mansion was given to the City of Kingsport in 1969. Built in 1950 by Ruth and Harvey Brooks, Allandale still houses their fine furnishings. Once a 500 acre farm where Mr. Brooks raised his championship Black Angus cows and blue-ribbon walking horses, Allandale is now an exciting part of Kingsport’s civic and social life. Now, the mansion’s easy access to all points of interest and leisure activities in Northeast Tennessee and Southwest Virginia makes it a favorite spot for events and entertainment.
The Facility features include:
- An amphitheater
- A gazebo
- A Georgian style mansion
- Park benches
- A pavilion
- Picnic tables
- 2 rental barns
- 2 stocked ponds (Fishing license required.)
4444 West Stone Drive Kingsport, TN 37660
The grounds of Allandale Mansion are open dawn to dark, except with scheduled for events.
For more information contact 423-229-9422.
- For reservations contact 423-229-9422.