4444 West Stone Drive
Allandale Mansion was given to the City of Kingsport in 1969. Built in 1950 by Ruth and Harvey Brooks, Allandale still houses their fine furnishings. Once a 500 acre farm where Mr. Brooks raised his championship Black Angus cows and blue-ribbon walking horses, Allandale Mansion is now an elegant public facility.
The Facility features include:
The Brooks Pavilion, located on the West end of the property beside a pond, is an open air pavilion that was previously a barn. The pavilion has a concrete floor, a water bib connection, ceiling fans and overhead lighting. Ornamental landscaping surrounds the facility and restrooms are adjacent. Estimated seating capacity 175.
An amphitheater, two gazebos, a Georgian style mansion, park benches, picnic tables, two barns and two stocked ponds are also available at the facility. Fishing license is required.
The grounds of Allandale Mansion are open daily dawn to dark, except when scheduled for events.
For more information and reservations contact 423-229-9422 or visit www.allandalemansion.com.