4444 West Stone Drive
Allandale Mansion was given to the City of Kingsport in 1969. Built in 1950 by Ruth and Harvey Brooks, Allandale still houses their fine furnishings. Once a 500 acre farm where Mr. Brooks raised his championship Black Angus cows and blue-ribbon walking horses, Allandale Mansion is now an elegant public facility.
The Facility features include:
Two stocked ponds: a .75 acre aerated upper pond and a .85 acre lower pond. Fishing is allowed when other events are not scheduled at Allandale. Fishing license required by user.
An amphitheater, two gazebos, a Georgian style mansion, park benches, a pavilion, picnic tables and two rental barns also available at the facility.
The grounds of Allandale Mansion are open daily dawn to dark, except when scheduled for events.
For more information and reservations contact 423-229-9422 or visit www.allandalemansion.com.