4444 West Stone Drive
Allandale Mansion was given to the City of Kingsport in 1969. Built in 1950 by Ruth and Harvey Brooks, Allandale still houses their fine furnishings. Once a 500 acre farm where Mr. Brooks raised his championship Black Angus cows and blue-ribbon walking horses, Allandale Mansion is now an elegant public facility.
The Facility features include:
A beautiful Amphitheater built with Georgian style architecture with an 800 sq. ft flat stage and tiered front steps. Maximum depth 16’ and maximum width 50’. A dressing room, access to stage power and electrical connections for remote sound system hook up (sound and lighting systems are not included), wooden accessibility ramps, seating on a gently sloping grassy area in front of the stage, ornamental landscaping and accent lighting. Estimated capacity: 1,500-2,000 persons
A gazebo, a Georgian style mansion, park benches, a pavilion, picnic tables, two rental barns and two stocked ponds are also available at the facility. Fishing license is required. The grounds of Allandale Mansion are open daily dawn to dark, except when scheduled for events.
For more information and reservations contact 423-229-9422 or visit www.allandalemansion.com.