Allandale Mansion – Harvey’s Barn
Located on 25 acres, Kingsport’s Allandale Mansion is a popular spot for weddings, private parties and business functions. Allandale Mansion was given to the City of Kingsport in 1969. Built in 1950 by Ruth and Harvey Brooks, Allandale still houses their fine furnishings. Once a 500 acre farm where Mr. Brooks raised his championship Black Angus cows and blue-ribbon walking horses, Allandale is now an exciting part of Kingsport’s civic and social life. The mansion’s easy access to all points of interest and leisure activities in Northeast Tennessee and Southwest Virginia makes it a favorite spot for events and entertainment.
The restored rustic beauty of Harvey’s Barn has space for activities on the lower level and in the upper loft. The barn is equipped with electricity, ceiling fans, decorative lighting, restrooms, a dressing room, a basic catering space, and a small stage in the hayloft. Adjacent to the barn is a picnic area and garden gazebo. Maximum capacity is 136 people. Harvey’s Barn is rented April – October only.
Forms and Documents
File Size: 252.88 KB
File Size: 37.25 KB
File Size: 47.89 KB