257 Walker Street
Adjacent to Lynn View Community Center is a neighborhood park. The Lynn Garden Sports Club and Lynn Garden football program operate activities and leagues at the park.
The Park features include:
- 1 dirt infield, fenced/unlighted ball field, 225” LF/280’CF/210 RF distance
- 1 dirt infield, fenced/unlighted ball field, 180’LF/200’CF/190’ RF distance
- A children’s play structure
- Multi-purpose community center
- 1 grass, lighted football field, high school regulation size with grandstand seating and full service concessions
- A 3 lane paved track (surrounding the football field)
- 1 dirt horse shoe pit (user provides own horseshoes)
- Multi-purpose green space
- Water fountains
257 Walker St, Kingsport, TN 37665
The park is open dawn to dark, except when scheduled for events.
For building information contact 423-224-2428.
For league information and registration contact 423-967-7368 (baseball/softball) 423-963-0376 (football) or visit http://www.lgocsports.com.
For reservations contact 423-224-2428